The Citizens for Brentwood Green Space will host an event on Sunday to raise money for the maintenance of Smith Park.
The family-oriented event will feature food trucks, face painting, a vintage baseball game and live music. The event is free and open to the public.
When: Sunday, September 16 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Smith Park on Wilson Pike in Brentwood.
Donations supporting the maintenance and upkeep of Smith Park will be accepted through the website for Citizens for Brentwood Green Space.
- Free concert from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. by The WannaBeatles
- Kid’s activities such as miniature train rides, face painting, balloon art, and a magic show.
- Food trucks include Blue Monkey Shaved Ice, Bradley’s Creamery, Banjo’s Fried Chicken & Waffles, and Banh Mi Vietnamese food
- Other food and refreshments available from Judge Bean’s BBQ, Papa C Pies, and Jackalope Beer
- Luxury automobile display featuring Cadillac, Jaguar and Range Rover by Andrews
Transportation Group, Brentwood
- Vintage Baseball Game
Citizens for Brentwood Green Space, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation. The mission of the organization is to preserve open space in Brentwood the form of parks, trails, historic sites, and flood plains while being sensitive to the rights of landowners and developers.
Commemorative 2018 event t-shirts are $20 for adults and $10 for children under 13 years old. That cost does not include a processing fee. A donation of $75 or more also earns a free shirt, but shirts must be preordered before August 28.
Advance free registration for individuals, clubs, organizations, companies, groups is welcome
and encouraged by going to walk.brentwoodgreenspace.org.