Fridrich & Clark Realty on Friday announced that 11 experienced Brokers and Realtors, including long-time Nashville-area brokers and past Realtors of the Year Tommy Patterson and Richard Courtney, have joined the firm, according to Steve Fridrich and Whit Clark, owners and managing partners.
In addition to Patterson and Courtney, Laura Clay, Currey Courtney, Wade Fulton, Kristen Reed Gallimore, Elizabeth Pagano McGuire, Natalie McLaughlin, Stacey Michitti, Kimberly Oliver and Christy Reed have also joined Fridrich & Clark Realty. All were formerly with Christianson, Patterson, Courtney and Associates (CPCA).
The addition of these agents brings the total number of Realtors at Fridrich & Clark to 159.
“These eleven outstanding Realtors are among the most experienced in this market, with proven success and outstanding reputations for integrity, professionalism and knowledge” Fridrich said. “They will be important parts of our ongoing growth and exceptional resources for our clients and all the Realtors at Fridrich & Clark Realty.”
Clark added, “We have seen these agents in action in this market, and we have worked with Richard and Tommy for years. We know the outstanding work they do, both for
their clients and for our profession. They bring a lengthy list of credentials, coupled with keen enthusiasm to teach and to learn with our agents. We are excited about the
potential this move provides everyone at Fridrich & Clark Realty.”
Patterson has been in the real estate profession for more than 40 years, earning his Broker’s license in 1980. He has been with CPCA since 1995 and has served as the
firm’s Managing Broker since 2001. A graduate of Vanderbilt, he was named Realtor of the Year by the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors (GNAR) in 2001 and served as the organization’s president in 2000.
Richard Courtney, one of Nashville’s leading Realtors for more than 35 years, has been with CPCA since 1995. He served as president of GNAR in 2007 and received the
Realtor of the Year award from GNAR in 2004 and from the Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR) in 2007. He also is a long-time member of the Board of Directors of the GNAR, the TAR and the National Association of Realtors. Courtney is also an accomplished author, with two books published on business and real estate.
“This is an outstanding opportunity for all of these Realtors,” Patterson said. “Fridrich & Clark Realty has long been a leader in residential real estate in this market, known for its professionalism and its innovative approach to this business. Richard and I, along with these other eight Realtors, are delighted to be part of this outstanding team.”
- Clay, a graduate of the University of Alabama has been a Realtor since 2014 after 12 years as a marketing and business development professional for two area law firms.
- Currey Courtney, a native of Columbia, Tennessee, has been a Realtor since early 2016.
- Fulton has been active in the residential real estate market since becoming a Realtor in 2010. The Nashville native is a technology enthusiast and “smart home” expert.
- Gallimore moved to Nashville in 2005 and earned her Realtor’s license in 2018.
- The 2015 recipient of the Education Achievement award from the Greater Nashville Realtors, McGuire has been a journalist and a best-selling author in addition to a successful career in real estate in the Nashville area. She is a graduate of Vanderbilt University.
- Michitti came to Tennessee from Indiana, graduating from the University of Tennessee. A Realtor since 2006, she had a successful career in pharmaceutical sales before returning to real estate sales in 2016.
- Oliver graduated from Harpeth Hall and Cornell University and became a Realtor in 2017.
- McLaughlin, a graduate of Murray State University, has been a Realtor since 1999 and an assistant to Richard Courtney since 1998.
- Reed returns to Fridrich & Clark Realty where she started her Realtor career in 1995. She earned Lifetime Member status from the GNR in 2001.
Fridrich & Clark Realty was founded in 1966. More information is available at www.fridrichandclark.com.