By EMILY R. WEST
In its 43rd year, the Heritage Ball recognized more than a dozen sponsors at its annual party on Thursday night.
More than 75 patrons of the Heritage Ball gathered at home of Jennifer and Jamey Parker. The Heritage Foundation also named the ball chairs Ken and Linda Moore king and queen of the ball.
Here are this year’s sponsors:
- Barry and Jackie Alexander and Alexander Automotive
- Grogan Jewelers by Lon
- Andrews Transportation Group
- Berry Farms and Boyle Development
- First Farmers and Merchants
- First Tennessee
- Franklin Synergy Bank
- Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Southern Events Party Rental
- Stites & Harbison
- Tennessee Equine Hospital
- Vanderbilt Health
Money raised from the Heritage Ball goes to the Heritage Foundation of Franklin and Williamson County. The foundation spurs historic preservation and promote the ongoing economic revitalization of downtown Franklin in the context of historic preservation.
Here is a glimpse of Thursday night’s party.