By ASHLEY COKER
As with any national holiday, popular restaurants and retailers are rolling out deals to get shoppers in their stores this July 4 holiday.
Some of the best deals in the region are listed below.
– Outback Steakhouse: Free appetizer with the purchase of any entrée Friday and Saturday
– Carrabba’s Italian Grill: 20 percent off all bills from July 2 to July 5. Discount excludes alcohol, tax and gratuity
– Pizza Hut: Instead of deals, this pizza chain is offering a limited edition product. Hot dog bites pizza crust will be available starting at $11.99.
– Red Robin: A free ticket to see “Terminator Genisys” or “War for the Planet of the Apes” with the purchase of any $25 gift card
– Hungry Howie’s: Order online and use the code “JULY4” to get a medium, one-topping pizza for just $0.04 with the purchase of a large, one-topping pizza at regular price
– Starbucks: Buy one, get one free iced espresso drinks from 2 to 5 p.m. through Sunday
– Ann Taylor: Everything in the store is 50 percent off through Monday. Use code “JUSTBEACHY” to get the deal online.
– Forever 21: Sale items are buy one, get one free with the code “BOGOFREE!” at online checkout.
– H&M: Up to 60 percent off select items in stores and online
– Kmart: Buy one pair of sandals or flip flops, get a second pair for $1 through July 8
– Lane Bryant: Buy one, get one free shorts and capris
– Old Navy: Entire store marked down through Wednesday, including most dresses marked down to $8
– Anthropologie: 30 percent off already discounted home goods and free online shipping through Tuesday
– Home Depot: 40 percent off appliances through July 12
– Target: 30 percent off home items, plus an extra 15 percent off with code “AMERICA”
– Urban Outfitters: 30 percent off already discounted items through Wednesday
– Best Buy: Deep discounts on popular electronics and televisions.
You can reach Ashley Coker at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow her on Twitter via @theashleycoker.