Westhaven will say goodbye to winter and welcome in the warmer weather with the Whiskey Warmer, 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. March 10 at the Westhaven Residents Club.
Tickets to the event are $34, and proceeds will benefit philanthropy through The Westhaven Foundation.
Tickets provide access to all areas of the event and 15 whiskey tastings.
The Festival Features:
- Whiskey tastings by over 30 distilleries, including Crown Royal, Johnnie Walker, George Dickel, and more
- Regional distilleries including Belle Meade Bourbon, Corsair Artisan Distillery, Leiper’s Fork Distillery and Chattanooga Whiskey
- Rare bottles, limited editions, new releases, and innovation labels
- Food by The Grilled Cheeserie, Puckett’s Trolley, Cousin’s Maine Lobster and Donut Distillery
- Live music by The Tennessee Fieldhands
- Live whiskey podcast by The Podcask
- Cigars by Franklin Cigar
- Chocolate pairing station by BarkThins
- Stephen Wilson, national ambassador for Crown Royal
- Cash bar available with beer from YeeHaw Brewing and special cocktails
- Silent auction to benefit the Westhaven Foundation
The Westhaven Foundation is a 501-(c)3 non-profit organization, established by the residents of Westhaven. The mission of the foundation is to promote lifelong learning, leadership, preservation, philanthropy and environmental awareness within Westhaven and the greater Franklin community. To date, more than $1 million has been raised by The Westhaven Foundation for various community events and organizations, including student scholarships and The Franklin 4 The Cure Discovery Grant at Monroe Carrell Jr. Children’s Hospital for cancer research.